Here’a s MagicalButter recipe to make cannabis infused maple bacon syrup. Click ‘SHOW MORE’ for recipe instructions.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Serving size: 2 tablespoons
Yield: about 2 cups
2 Cups MagicalButter
12 ounces pure dark amber maple syrup
1/4 Cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
10 strips bacon, sliced crosswise into ¼-inch-wide strips
3 ounces Maker’s Mark bourbon
2 tablespoons organic cane sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla paste
1) In a large sauté pan on medium heat, cook the bacon until halfway done, about 5 minutes.
2) Drain the bacon on paper towels to remove excess grease, discard the fat from the pan, and return the meat to heat.
3) Add butter, and cook until the bacon is crispy; then add sugar and vanilla paste, and cook for 1-2 minutes.
4) Add 2 ounces of bourbon, and cook for 1-2 minutes.
Add sweetened condensed milk and maple syrup, and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
5) Stir in the remainder of the bourbon, remove from heat, and decant into a syrup pitcher or serving dish.
DON’T BE LEFT IN THE.. UM.. SMOKE. JOIN US!
Subscribe for more HERB!
For more , visit Herb.co:
Follow HERB on